My children, you must work on forgiving others in your heart. You must release bitterness and hatred and let go of the hurts you have received in this world. You must forgive them so I can forgive you, that we may be together always.
Let go of the unforgiveness that poisons your soul, and be free. Remember that I have commanded you to Think on these things that are pure and lovely and take thoughts of unforgiveness captive and cast them far from you.
Walk in forgiveness. Walk in love. Be free of the chains the enemy is attempting to bind you with.
- 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- 15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
- 32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
- 33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
- 34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
- 35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
- 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
- 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
- 2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
2 John 6
- 6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
- 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.