MONDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2018
I was watching an early morning weather report when a commercial came on, showing a normal American family home in nighttime. Then I saw a missile…
Lord, is this You showing me what is coming?
In the time of the attack you are seeing, My child, much destruction descends quickly from the night sky. Many souls will be lost with no warning beforehand.
I saw married couples fighting and yelling unkind words at each other. I saw a mother fighting with her teenage daughter who was rebelling. I saw a single mother at a club, her children at home with a babysitter…I saw brothers who were not speaking because of harsh words and misunderstanding…all as the missile descended.
My people who do not walk in My ways shall be caught in their sin when this attack comes. (I heard a terrible sadness in His voice then and realized how intensely He grieves over this)
Many will be taken who have long been out of My presence. Many souls will be lost who have not submitted to My refining, who have not allowed Me to relieve them of their sins. So many souls, daughter, that will go into hell on this night that is coming…
I saw people asleep in their beds, who had gone to sleep without giving the Lord even a thought, never to awaken again. I saw a weary man working late in his office, his mind full of thoughts of all kinds, but none of them right, or holy, or about God. I saw young men doing drugs, having a great time, and the young women nearby trying to get their attention…
Tell My people to let me into their hearts and allow Me to do the necessary work to save them from this fate – I desire they would not perish. I desire they would not walk with the enemy while calling themselves by My Name, for I shall not hold them guiltless that do this. Tell them.
Tell them I desire they would spend more time with Me, that they would come into My presence and worship Me, that I may know them and they may avoid this terrible end.
- 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
- 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.