WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2018
My children, you are busy with many things. You are entangled in so many things of the world. Your day to day life goes on now as if it is not the last days, but I tell you this, a day of suddenlies is coming that will change everything for you.
In the Day of Suddenlies, nations will be brought to their knees, a powerful leader will emerge who brings destruction in all he does and this is his aim. He is the one who has been foretold in My Holy Word and you will know him by his fruits, for you must not listen to his words.
When this Day of Suddenlies is thrust upon you, be ready. Be ready with all I have told you that you may live and not die. Be ready to give an answer to others who do not know Me, for this shall be your purpose now. Be ready to rely on Me for all you need.
When the horrors of the end begin, remember I am with you always.
- 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
- 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
- 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
- 6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
- 7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man’s heart shall melt:
- 8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.
- 9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.