THURSDAY, MAY 17, 2018
As you walk through your life each day, remember that My desire is to refine you. My desire is that you would be a reflection of My Glory. My desire is that you would walk in My Ways and abide in My Word.
I will present opportunities in your life for refinement. You can choose to allow them to refine you or not. If you choose not to allow My Refinement during these opportunities, your refinement will happen under less desirable circumstances.
For those who struggle against My refining or who believe they have already achieved perfection, their refining will be during the time of horrors. I am a very great and merciful God and I will give My people to the last second of the earth to choose Me and My Ways, and to allow My refining.
- 9 For my name’s sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
- 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
- 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
- 25 And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin:
1 Peter 1:7
- 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.