My children, as light and darkness continue to increase inside each person, things will change rapidly in your world. Only one – light or darkness – can dominate. For a season, you will observe the struggle inside those you know who have a like (similar) amount of each. One will win, and you will see the result become very evident.
In those with more light, as light increases they will become more selfless, more giving, and less concerned about worldly matters and pursuits. They are becoming more like Me.
In those with more darkness, as the darkness inside them increases they will become more selfish, more violent, more deceptive and more concerned about worldly things and pleasures.
As evil increases in your world, it will take hold and it will quickly escalate. Teens will commit violent acts never witnessed before. Others will commit mass violence like nothing the world has ever prepared for. Know when you see this that Satan is among you. He has come down in great wrath, because his time is very short.
I desire in this time My people would cling to My Word and walk in My ways. Keep yourselves from sin that the devil not be given place in you, for his desire is to destroy you and all those you love.
Walk carefully, My children. Time is very short now and there is no room for compromising.
- 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
- 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
- 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
- 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
- 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
- 16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
- 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
- 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
- 27 Neither give place to the devil.
- 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.