There are those of My children who have done their utmost to serve Me, and to obey all I have asked. They are not mainstream, for they have turned away from the world. The world does not interest them. Their mind is stayed on Me, and on the world beyond – their real home.
These children have been set apart to do special works for My Kingdom. They are storing up great treasure in heaven, where they will soon go to enjoy those treasures. They have a great love for My people, and by this you know them.
In this time, I have begun rewarding these children in very special ways. I am causing rewards to be given to them in the earth, that they may enjoy their final season before being called home to Me.
Oh that all of My children would be obedient unto Me; that they all would give their utmost to My work! What rewards would await you in heaven, My dear ones!
As you see these taken from the earth, do not despair, for they have gone to great reward in heaven. They have come home to Me. They have been counted worthy to escape that which is to come, and have been taken away from it.
- 1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
- 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
- 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
- 1 Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
- 2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
- 3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
- 33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
- 34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
- 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
- 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.