A vision I was given during my morning prayer time on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 5:30 a.m.
I was praying for President Trump and thanking God for the short window of mercy we have been given while he is in office in which to win more souls for the Kingdom of God.
I saw in the Spirit the people saying “America is becoming great again!” They were waving little rah rah flags and wearing pointed party hats like you would wear at a birthday party.
I was marveling that they did not see that America can’t ever be great again, because she plays the harlot to the entire world and refuses to humble herself and repent. Because her people have turned their backs on God and His Word, and prefer their sin and darkness.
And then I saw that the people wearing the party hats all put on blinders. Their blinders did not come from another source – They don’t want to see the truth. They want to believe a lie.
As they continued wearing their blinders, waving their little flags and cheering for an America that will never be again, I saw a huge warhead missile coming at America. I could not see where it was aimed or where it originated, but it was massive. It was like some mega-size missile. I’m not sure what exactly the size of the warhead I saw represented – possibly the size of the group that attacks us. We have all known for some time now it will be not one nation, but a group of nations that has been plotting in secret while hiding behind fake smiles and acting like they are our allies.
The people in the blinders kept cheering and waving their little flags, and then they saw the missile as it came into view. And their smiles dropped away. Their flags stopped waving.
And their blinders had disappeared as they stared in shock, as destruction came for them and they realized what is the real fate of an anti-Christ America.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
- 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
- 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
- 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
- 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.