SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Saturday the threat of nuclear missile attack by North Korea is accelerating. Read More…
NORTH Korea has conducted rare mass-evacuation and blackout drills as fears of World War 3 breaking out increase. Read More…
Turkey, which had been a long-time US ally, continues its process of re-Islamification under President Erdogan at the same it forges closer ties with Russia. Read More…
OCTOBER 30, 2017
My people, pray for discernment. Pray to know the difference between good and evil. Pray that you will not be deceived, for great deception is coming to the earth.
My church has been lulled to sleep. They have been lulled by promises of no trouble; by promises of wealth and only blessings, but they are deceived already who believe this is all that is coming for those who call themselves by My Name.
My children, do not receive deception, but use the discernment you have been given. Do not open yourselves to everything that looks good because even the enemy of your soul can appear as an angel of light.
My church is watching for the wrong things. They watch for escape, they watch for wealth, they watch for things that make them feel good, but did My Son feel good as He hung and died on the Cross so you could be made whole? Did he look only for blessing when he walked among you? No. He counted the cost. He knew the cup he would drink from, and he accepted the pain.
My church is unwilling to share in His sufferings. If you are unwilling to share in His sacrifice, in His sufferings, you are unworthy of Him.
Repent! Turn from your shallowness and self centered attitudes and be made whole by His Blood! Be awake, be watching for what is really coming upon the earth or you shall be destroyed by it.
Those who love the world and its pleasures shall be left in it to see the coming horrors and suffer in them.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
- 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
- 5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?
- 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
- 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.