My church watches and waits for My return. They believe many things about what is coming, but they are watching for the wrong things.
Those who call themselves by My Name who do not know Me are watching for wealth and showers of blessings, but My children, what is coming as well (at the same time as the blessings) is very different.
Prepare now, My children, for the release of the demonic into the earth on a massive scale. You will witness horrors you never imagined and they will go on and on and not stop, for this is the time of the end.
Demons of great magnitude are behind deceptive beliefs. Yes, I bless My Children – those who are focused on My Will and doing My Will in the earth. Not those who do not seek Me, who do not know My Name, those who care not for My Word and the things of Me. Not for those who refuse suffering and sacrifice when it is required of them.
When you open the door to deception, you open the door to the devil and he comes in to kill, steal and destroy in your life.
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
- 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
- 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
- 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
- 1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
- 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
- 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
- 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
- 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
- 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.