In the time coming when My people are taken out of the world, those left behind will suffer a terrible fate. Those who continue to reject Me and all I have done will truly suffer the ultimate judgment.
I have told you all those being interceded for in this time, I will save, and I will, but the others who rail against Me, who torment My people, who refuse My great sacrifice, for them the end will be terrifying.
The earth will turn on those who are left behind. Those who have tormented My children, who have taken everything from those who serve Me, who have changed the laws and made My people’s life a misery in that time will suffer a fate you cannot imagine now.
The earth will begin to swallow them up without warning. Fire will leap from the earth in places. Fire will fall from the sky as well. Holes will open up in the ground and take them suddenly. Severe weather will come upon them with no warning. In that time of hate and no love, great greed will take over men’s hearts. They will watch as all they hold dear is taken from them, and some will be left to wander the earth in fear, seeing as these things happen to others and not to them. They will long for death but not find it, as the punishment will be much longer for those who have caused great suffering to others.
NOTE: Here I saw something that looked like spots where gravity did not work correctly (???) and people could not choose where they were, but would suddenly be thrown or moved someplace else.
My people will not suffer these horrors and the others written about in My Word(I saw He meant the seals in Revelations) for, though so many will be martyred, martyrdom will be an easy death compared to what is waiting for those left behind. Though they will have great wealth and many will have power, their world will become terrifying suddenly and they will have no control over what happens to them then.
Hold strong to your faith, My people. Hold strong and pray for those you love, and pray for those who do not know Me, that they will not see these events. Do not give up your belief in Me. Know My Word for the time comes when only the Word in your hearts will be available to you. As the earth becomes a dark and evil place, know that you are coming home to Me and you will not see the Time of Great Terror that will be the end.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
2 Timothy 3:1-4
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2 Timothy 3:11-13
- 11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
- 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
- 13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
- 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
- 26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
- 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
1 Thessalonians 5:2-3
- 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
- 3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.