TUESDAY, JANUARY 30, 2018
My people, division will bring separation. Separation will bring loss. Loss will bring grief. This is part of what you must prepare your hearts to see, and experience. You pray for peace to return, but it cannot, as all scripture must be fulfilled. Pray for My will instead.
Prepare for the loss coming in your lives – the loss of comforts, the loss of life as you know it, the loss of loved ones. Cling to your faith in Me. Cling to your salvation with all that is within you, for this is the primary thing. All else on earth, though you love it, is only temporary.
Heaven is your real home.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
1 John 2:15-17
- 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
- 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
- 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
- 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
- 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
- 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
- 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
- 20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
· 9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
· 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
· 11 Give us this day our daily bread.
· 12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
· 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.