The weight of the sin of your world is about to come crashing down. I did not create the world to carry sin’s heavy load, just as I did not create you to carry it.
As this load comes crashing down, sin’s weight will throw the natural balances in your world off course. Everything in your atmosphere will change, and these changes will not be good ones. Nothing will work as it has before. Seasons will not stay within their boundaries. Seas will not stay where I put them. Islands and volcanoes will also shift.
As sin becomes too heavy for the world I created to bear, the pressure will cause your world to implode on itself. I will take My chosen ones out of the world before this happens. I will take My worshippers out of the world before this happens. I will take My Bride out before this happens.
Whether you are taken out or left behind is up to you.
- 14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;
- 15 And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man’s heart.
- 16 The trees of the Lord are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted;
- 17 Where the birds make their nests: as for the stork, the fir trees are her house.
- 18 The high hills are a refuge for the wild goats; and the rocks for the conies.
- 19 He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.
- 20 Thou makest darkness, and it is night: wherein all the beasts of the forest do creep forth.
- 21 The young lions roar after their prey, and seek their meat from God.
- 3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.
- 4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
- 5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
- 6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.