My Children have watched as their world spiraled downward into a cesspool of sin. I have watched too. You have grieved as the world, which once at least acknowledged Me as God, has rebelled and marched pridefully off the other direction. My Children grieve, for you know what is coming. You know rebellion will always be answered with judgment.
Those who have rebelled against My Creation, those who have rebelled against the things I ordained in My Holy Word, who have rebelled and continually rebel against all that is of Me in the world around them, will face a fiery judgment they cannot escape. All they fight so hard to have, they will lose. All they think they are gaining, they have already given up, for I shall destroy it.
My Children, I have told you to say your goodbyes to the world around you. I have told you to say your piece to those you love. My judgments are ordained now and destruction comes quickly. When I destroy the Nation of America, I will do it quickly.
You will stand with mouths agape as they see it transpire. In one hour, the whole world will change and it will never be the same again. One man’s decision will change it forever, but it is My Hand that moves him.
Remember My Words to you.
- 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
- 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
- 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
- 6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.
- 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
- 8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
- 9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
- 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
- 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: