I was driving back from an appointment Friday afternoon just talking to the Lord about general stuff when He began to speak a word to me about those still here in the end times that are coming, the few Christians that are left after all the merciful and whoever else are taken away…
The people that are left that believe in the Lord – there are going to be GREAT attacks of slander as Satan tries to discredit them because aside from the Two Witnesses (Rev. 11:3), they are going to be the last witnesses left on the earth.
Tell My People. Prepare My People to face slanderous attacks on their characters as well as on their faith.
Tell them I will be with them and help them fight these battles and to live their lives in a way that is above reproach. Live their lives above reproach, especially then, because souls depend on it.
Souls depend on their credibility as my witnesses – witnesses to My Gospel in the earth.
- 3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
- 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
- 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
- 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
- 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
- 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
- 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
- 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
2 Timothy 3:12
- 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.