There are days coming when men will be desperate for any guidance on what to do. The enemy knows these days are coming and has already devised ways to misguide many who do not know Me.
The price for following Me in that time will be death and many will not be willing to risk even considering My Way, but My Way leads to life everlasting. The enemy will try many methods of disguising his way and making it appear right, but wrong can never be right. Look closely and be not deceived.
Eternal Perspective. In times coming, what will be most important is eternal perspective. Constant choices will need to be made. Do you accept temporary comforts, temporary food, temporary peace, or do you accept and follow Me, knowing you will die for choosing this way?
Choosing Me will cost you your earthly life but lead you into your eternal one. If you keep your thoughts on the eternal in those times, you will make your home in heaven with Me.
- 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
- 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
- 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.