It is not recess, but many of My children have gone out to play. I have called you to do a work for Me, but you are playing in the world, concerned only with your own pursuits. I have called you to stand at your post and be part of My Kingdom plan, but you refuse Me. You think there is still time to play and do all you desire.
My Children, there is now no more time for play. Dire events will happen very suddenly and then it will be too late for you to prepare by being in My Presence; it will be too late for you to answer My Call to do the work that is now set before you. How will you answer why you did not come and do the work? What will you say?
You say you do not know how to do the work, but I will lead and guide you. You must step into the work and be willing and thus far, you have not. This is a serious matter indeed. I require all My Children rend their heart and will to Me to be used for My Kingdom work. But your heart is still the world’s.
Which will you choose? Will you do your own will, or will your choose Mine? You must choose each day.
- 20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
- 21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
- 22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
- 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
- 24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- 25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
- 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?