Listen for My Voice in your spirit. I will speak to you of peace, of righteous matters, of showing love to others. Listen for Me to speak to you. You will hear My Answers to your questions.
When you walk with Me, you are not in want. I lead you to green pastures. I will guide you to where there is enough and more than enough. When you are in lack, your focus is not on Me. I desire you would have more than enough so you may be blessed and be a blessing to those in need around you.
I desire to heal the hurting places inside you, to fill the empty space, to comfort you in all you do. I desire you be able to walk in your world without fear, knowing I am always beside you. Knowing as you walk upright before Me, I am always on your side. I desire you to know Me as Father. So many of My Children did not know loving fathers in the earth, and I long to be that loving Father to you, but you must come to Me and approach Me as Father. If you will, I will guide you, I will protect you, I will provide for you.
- 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
- 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
1 John 3:1
- 1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
- 6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.