Be ready to be on the move, My People, for in these very end times as the persecution rises (he showed me in the Spirit it would rise like flames in a building fire), as it heats up, you will be constantly moving.
Everything you have will be only what you can carry. I will lead and guide (then) those who walk with Me now. Those who walk with Me, I will lead and guide into safe havens. I will provide for them. I will feed them from My own hand.
These will be times of little comfort and no rest. I am accelerating time. I have accelerated time and I am accelerating time again soon that these times may be shortened, that My Children may come home to Me.
- 58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.
- 25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
- 5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.
- 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
- 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
- 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
- 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.