As war moves across your land, people will begin to change dramatically, as right before your eyes. Those who walk in darkness will become more evil. Those who walk in My Light will become more like Me.
Intense pressure such as this war will cause many to search their hearts. Others, in the time of lawlessness, will allow their lusts to rule them. Many will die because of this, because they will love their lives and they will be given over to their evil desires.
Prepare your hearts for what is coming by renewing your mind in My Holy Word, for this is most beneficial. I will be with you in these times. I will walk with you every step of the way.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
2 Timothy 3:1-5
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.