I was praying for President Trump and for America in the wee hours of this morning and as I prayed I began to hear in the spirit… tick tock… tick tock… tick tock…I could literally hear the ticking of a loud clock like you hear on clocks that have a second hand.
Time is running out, My People. I have ordained judgment on America for its sins, for the sin of murdering innocent souls I created, for the sins of rebellion against Me, for turning away from Me and worshipping false gods in My Place.
I created you and all the beauty and riches that are within you and you have cast Me away as refuse. I will now turn your beauty, the beauty and riches worshipped around the world, into refuse. You will rise no more, America. You will fall in disgrace, though My Remnant will remain for a time to lead souls into My Kingdom. Them I will endow with spiritual gifts to survive and even thrive as they lead the lost to Me in a time of persecution such as has never before been seen in your land.
Say goodbye to your beauty and your riches, America, for you have incurred My Wrath and you shall have it.
Time is running out.
- 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- 8 But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them, to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt.
- 6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.
- 7 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye multiplied more than the nations that are round about you, and have not walked in my statutes, neither have kept my judgments, neither have done according to the judgments of the nations that are round about you;
- 8 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, am against thee, and will execute judgments in the midst of thee in the sight of the nations.
- 9 And I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations.
- 4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
- 5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
- 6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
- 7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
- 8 And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
- 9 Except the Lord of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
- 13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
- 14 And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds; for he shall uncover the cedar work.
- 15 This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.
- 13 Your words have been stout against me, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, What have we spoken so much against thee?
- 14 Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the Lord of hosts?
- 15 And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, they that tempt God are even delivered.
- 16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
- 17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
- 18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.