Search your mind and heart for the things that do not please Me. Search your life for activities that are not in line with My Holy Word. Why have you not relinquished those things you know I do not approve? Why do you cling to your sins? Why do you think I turn a blind eye when I do not? The enemy deceives you into thinking your sins do not matter, that I see them not, that you will not pay a price, but this is folly, My Children. Pure folly.
Cleanse your life of these wicked sins and be completely Mine. Every sin puts you in agreement with the one who hates you and wishes your destruction. Why do you think I approve these things? My Word is clear. Your sin makes you his slave, and you cannot serve two masters.
Either be Mine, or be his, but do not be lukewarm. To be lukewarm is a place of no power and no conviction. I have offered you freedom, but you remain in bonds.
I cannot bless what is not of Me.
- 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
- 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
- 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
- 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
- 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- 33 They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
- 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
- 35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
- 36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
- 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
- 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
- 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
- 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
- 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
- 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.