Choose you this day whom you will serve – the war starts now.
Tests have been set for you to choose which God you will serve. Your choice on these tests will set your course for your next season which is very elemental in what is coming.
NOTE: I have no idea why He used the word elemental here – I don’t remember Him ever using that word with me before.
Choose carefully. Choose wisely, My Children, for you are choosing more than you know. When you choose your god, you are choosing not only who you will serve, but you are choosing who will provide for you in all that is coming.
- 14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
- 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
- 2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
- 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
- 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;