Men have always desired to know the time of My Return. Men have always desired to know all that would come in the end of the world, which is now upon you. Even now, many do not believe the time is upon them for the end of all things. Though they deny the time, the end does come, and it comes quickly.
My Children, you are not where you believe you are in the timing of things, for the end is much closer than you believe. For this reason, you must prepare quickly for what is about to transpire. Many of those you love will be taken from the earth in these times. Comforts, too, will be taken, as all order leaves the earth. Man has chosen the way of chaos and so it shall be given him.
You will not have long to wait, My Little Ones, for the time is already upon you. An event coming very soon will show you where you really are in this time.
NOTE: I felt He showed me this event coming very soon was by His Design and it will be clear to those who know His Word what it means about where we are in the timeline of the end.
- 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
2 Peter 3:10-13
- 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
- 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
- 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
- 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.