My Children, remember when you are tempted to be prideful, that I punish pride very severely. Pridefulness is very dangerous to My Children and it gives the enemy many inroads to your life. I Am keeping you safe when I change your circumstances to deliver you of this terrible sin.
In times coming, your circumstances shall change drastically. All My Children will be persecuted and not only by strangers, but by those you know, as darkness continues to increase dramatically and laws change.
As these laws are changed, My People shall have nowhere to hide. They will be forced from their homes, for they must hide their activities and their belief in Me.
During these times, there will be some who do not believe who will seek you out to learn of Me. Many of you will give your lives for the testimony you share when it is discovered. Do not fear this, for I have already borne your pain. Rejoice, for you are coming home to Me when this happens, and your joy shall know no bounds when you reach heaven.
- 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
- 13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
- 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
- 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2 Timothy 3:12
- 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
- 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
- 28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
- 29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
- 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
- 31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
- 32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
- 33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
- 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
- 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.