Today is the beginning of something new. I tell you of it now that you may remember My Words and your faith will be increased.
A new phase has been birthed around you – new happenings you never thought to see. The climate is changing – the environment is changing, and you must change too.
The unexpected will become commonplace now. You think you know what is coming, but you will soon understand you do not. Unexpected happenings will begin all around you. You will quickly learn you must be ready for anything.
The balance has been tipped and there are consequences to be paid. Prepare yourselves.
- 1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
- 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
- 4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- 5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- 6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
- 7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
- 8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
- 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
- 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
- 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.