I frequently hear the following: Russia is a Christian nation. Putin is good Christian man. Russia only wants to defend its borders. Putin is the only obstacle between the New World Order and the people of the world. Perhaps this is true, but Putin is indeed preparing to start World War III and he has been for the past four years. This could be a war that will kill billions, destroy nations and threaten all of humanity.
Putin’s Dual Path of Diplomacy
First, Putin would very much like to pursue a partnership with the United State and China to stop the globalist bankers (ie the New World Order in its tracks). However the globalists are keeping Putin and Trump apart with the phony Russian-collusion-delusion nonsense. This strategy will be analyzed in more detail in tomorrow’s Part II of this series.
Secondly, Putin is also pursuing a second dual path of diplomacy with both the United States and the rest of the world. Let’s not forget that Putin was the brainchild behind the BRICS nations break-away from Central banking of the control of the oil reserves through the Petrodollar. This is why the world sits poised to fight a third world war over Syria and Iran.
Putin may indeed be motivated by Christian desire to not submit to the Satanic globalists. He has indeed threatened to nuke them if they make move with Russia. But if Putin believes that Trump will lose control of America to the globalists, he will attack the United States with everything he has.
Thirty-Three Reasons Why War With Russia, In Syria Is Inevitable
There are 33 reasons proving that Putin is preparing to start World War III.
1. Several years ago, I wrote about the face-off between American paramilitary forces (i.e. Academi, formerly Blackwater) and Russian paramilitary forces (i.e. Vnevedomstvenaya Okhrana) in Ukraine. America and Russia are already spilling each other’s blood.
2. Also in May of 2014, the Western media was suspiciously silent about the Russians airlifting critical supplies which would be used to support a war effort in Eastern Ukraine. Yet, Russia’s Novostinews service is openly reporting that “Ammunition for Special Forces is being airlifted for Slaviansk Operation.”This is highly significant because Ukraine Denetsk region is asking to join Russia. Other regions are likely to follow. Russia is further airlifting ammunition into the same region. Even Ray Charles could see that this constitutes preparations for war in Ukraine and that this ammunition has gone to support the paramilitary forces fighting in Ukraine!
3. According to a Russian navy blog, published in May of 2014, Russia simulated an American nuclear attack involving submarines, bombers and land-based missiles and this massive drill was coordinated under the direct supervision of Putin at the Defense Ministry’s headquarters in Moscow. The nuclear drill simulated a massive retaliatory nuclear strike in response to an enemy attack. This was a live fire drill and involved a Sineva ballistic missile that hit a target on the Kula testing range on the Kamchatka Peninsula. Subsequent warnings were issued to civilian aircraft to stay clear of the massive war games area.
4. Also in the same time frame, Russia’s LifeNews began reporting that Russia’s Ministry of Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters has issued travel restrictions to all employees like the country’s firefighters, ambulance drivers and rescue troopers. Additionally, a similar travel ban is imposed for parts of employees under the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MVD) including tens of thousands of police officers, prison guards, and other law enforcement agencies like the Federal Drug Control and the Federal Migration Service. Others listed in the travel ban are personnel with access to state secrets, like certain employees of the Foreign Ministry. According to estimates, the total number of travel-restricted personnel number around 250,000 people.
5. The Russians are in war mode and have been for over four years Arctic war mode Russia is adding 40 new naval ships to its nuclear arsenal in 2014. By the end of 2015, Russia had nearly as many naval ships as the United States.
6. Retrofitted combat aircraft from Russia’s Northern Fleet extended the ranges of their patrol flights over the Arctic in 2014 using a network of 14 revamped Soviet-era airfields.
7. Ballistic missile submarines make up one part of Russia’s strategic nuclear triad along with land-based ICBMs and the Russian bomber force. The Borey submarine is Russia’s first post-Soviet ballistic missile submarine class and will form the mainstay of the strategic submarine fleet, replacing aging Typhoon, Delta-3 and Delta-4 class boats. The creation of the Borey signals that the Russian economy is in war mode.Russia ultimately expects to manufacture eight Borey-class submarines by the year 2020.
8. Russian Army General Sergey Shoigum,Russia have been very active in developing its military bases abroad in places like Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Armenia. The Russian have conducted drills in Belarus and Tajikistan. In fact, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Tajikistan are still holding war games in the Ural region, according to the TASS Russian News Agency. It has leaked out that Russia and China are holding joint terrorist drills inside of China. Russia is clearly preparing for war as this has been a ongoing process for the past four years.
9. During the 2014 Syrian crisis, Putin threatened to nuke the United States if it invaded Syria in violation of international law. Syria is critical to the Russians on a number of fronts including the prevalence of Syria’s warm water ports.Putin committed an act of war by seizing Crimea in a manner similar to Hitler to his nonviolent seizures of land prior to attacking Poland to begin World War II.
10. Russia has heavily invested in the development of a Radar-beating missile delivery system in order to protect its long range bombers.
11. Russia has spent nearly $72 billion on arms as far back as 2011 including the development of the ability to cripple America with cyber attacks.
13. According to PRAVDA,Russia has 5,000 nuclear weapons of different tactical classes including Iskander warheads and torpedo, aerial and artillery warheads, all right next to Europe.
14. According to The Financial Times, satellite killers were launched into orbit May of 2014.This move by the Russians, parallels what the Chinese have already accomplished and tested. The intent is to blind American forces on the battlefield and at sea.
15. The Russians just announced that a full squadron of ships from the Russian Navy’s Northern Fleet recently held drills in the English Channel! NATO has to be very nervous as war games have historically been used to launch an attack.
16. In what can be labeled a strategic game changer, the Russians announced that they are going to sell to their newest and most powerful ally, China, a sophisticated air defense system.
17. Moscow is in the midst of the most expensive weapons modernization program in world history. From the period of 2016 through 2025, Russia’s defense spending is expected to reach $540 billion. No wonder Putin is “borrowing” from Russian retirement funds. Much of the money is being spent making much of Russia’s nuclear arsenal “go stealth” in which Russian nuclear missiles could hit targets without being detected prior to striking the desired target. So much for mutually assured destruction (MAD). The Russians next-generation bomber is nearly invisible to radar and their super-silent nuclear submarines are deadly, and according to the U.S. Navy, will be fully operational by 2025.
18. FEMA signed a bilateral agreement with the Russian military to permit a minimum of 15,000 Russian soldiers to train on American soil and this was at a time when both Russia and China threatened to nuke the United States if we dared to invade Syria or Iran in the Fall of 2013.
20. NATO was busy the last three days of October f 2014 when they“tracked Russian military planes that included fighter jets, long-range bombers and tankers over the Baltic region, the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.” Jets deterred over nineteen Russian planes just on October 29, 2014. The majority of planes were located in the North Sea and Atlantic Ocean. Radar did show eight planes toward the Norwegian Sea, but six planes turned around after the Norwegian Air Force pushed back. Two planes, Tu-95 Bear H bombers, continued towards Norway until NATO planes in the United Kingdom tracked them and forced them back to Russia. These actions are called probing the defenses of your enemy
21. Putin has declared war on the Petrodollar and is trying to destablize the American economy through the sale of oil for gold through the creation of the BRICS.
22. Putin has undermined the relationship between the US and two of our biggest trading partners, India and China. Putin has married Russian energy with the Chinese and all deals are conducted in gold. India and Russia trade in commodities for gold. They used to use the dollar.
23. Portugal, a member of the European Union and a founding member of NATO, chased a Russian ship out of their waters on November 6, 2014. Russia claims the ship conducted “marine research,”but Portugal intervened when the ship floated almost fourteen miles from the coast.
24. On October 29, 2014. I wrote that my confidential sources informed me that Putin was preparing to cut off gas to Europe. Although this did not happen, the threat is omnipresent and keeps Germany in check. This was an act of war.
25. In response to the same heightened tensions. Lithuania, as well as its neighbors, [re[ared for a full-scale invasion by Russian forces. The Lithuanian government then issued a survival manual to its citizens which details how to fight a guerrilla war against its Russian neighbors. Europe knows what Russia is capable of because they have lived through two world wars.
26. I previously reported that Putin has been aligning his new military allies in India, Brazil, Bolivia, El Salvador, Cuba, Ecuador, Nicaragua, China, and even in South Africa in attempt to force the U.S. to prepare for a Red Dawn scenario here at home in the event that hostilities break out. This was Putin’s version of “Plan B” as he obviously was anticipating the loss of control over Ukraine.
27. Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Paul Craig Roberts had also warned in advance of a “Black Swan Event” such as Russia cutting off energy supplies to European nations as a prelude to war. It turns out that the Roberts prediction was correct with Putin shutting off gas to Europe. The world took a big step towards to the next world war. Britain only has an energy storage buffer estimated to be about 16 days of energy demands. What lies beyond 16 days under the present set of circumstances. The coming Britain reduction in energy usage will be imposed through rationing and denial of service to non-essential entities and service. In contrast, Germany has 77 days of energy reserves and France has 88 days. However, none of these nations have enough energy reserves to get through the European winter. Britain, France and Germany are luckier than most European nations who have almost no energy reserves and are very dependent on Russian gas exports sent through Ukraine.
28. Putin announced his warlike intentions, in November of 2014, in that he plans to severely scale down nuclear security cooperation with the United States. Translation, Russia does not need, nor want, the protection it formerly achieved through limitations on nuclear weapons. This aggressive posture, according to The New York Times, is seen as Russia’s way of saying that it requires no outside assistance in securing the country’s nuclear assets and network. This can only mean one thing, Putin is preparing for nuclear war.
29. Putin is a former KGB/Russian Mafia thug who has the psychological makeup to lead the world into a devastating World War III. New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft went publicwith claims that Russian President Vladimir Putin stole his 2004 Super Bowl ring during his visit to Russia in 2005. All of you naysayers, turn off your computers and save your printer ink, this is too well documented to not be true. And let’s not forget that in 1991, Putin, then deputy mayor of St. Petersburg, organized a number of scams involving meat imports into the poor, starving city. This drive is believed by many to have enabled Putin to make himself incredibly wealthy with an amassed fortune of almost $70 billion.
30. Putin is pursuing a military strategy that most Americans have never heard of and even fewer understand and it has to do with Russia’s geographic makeup and this holds the key to Russian military strategy Although Russia possesses one of the largest landmasses in the world, they possess an abhorrent lack of useable coastline. Historically, Russian economic growth has been severely impeded because of the lack of usable ports. Russia rues the day that they sold Alaska to the United States. It also helps to explain why Syria has jumped to the forefront of world affairs. Russia is sitting on vast energy deposits and they are threatening to expand their energy based and mineral world dominance by exploiting the newly discovered riches at the North Pole and they have invested significant resources in beefing up their Arctic fighting forces towards this end. Russia may be able to acquire vast mineral resources, but without significant ports from which to trade, the Russian economy will always run in second gear. One does not need to have access to Putin’s war plans to understand what is going on, one needs to only be a student of history in order to predict where this coming conflict is headed.
31. British geographer and military historian, Sir Halford MacKinder, in 1904, wrote an article that changed how politicians and military men viewed the world. The theory that had so influenced nearly five generations of strategists was called simply, the Heartland Theory. Basically, Mackinder’s Heartland Theory views geo-political military history as a struggle between land-based and sea-based powers. Mackinder believed the world had become a “closed” system, with virtually no new lands left for the European powers to discover, to conquer, and to fight over without creating chaos elsewhere. According to the theory, the common denominator for world conflict has been reduced to sea powers vs. land-based powers which would subsequently struggle for dominance of the world, and the ultimate victor would be in a position to set up a world empire. The determining factor in this struggle was physical geography; “Man and not nature initiates, but nature in large measure controls”. Syria fits this tall order for both the Russian military and economy.
A. Russia has a naval installation in Syria. The base is vitally important because it is Russia’s last foreign military base outside of the former Soviet Union. Putin is playing a bit of a slight of hand approach by stating they are closing the facility. However, the Russians are maintaining navy technicians and they service their permanent flotilla in the area.
B. Russia utilizes the port at Aleppo and Tartus to facilitate its sea trade.
C. Fortifying Syria provides protection for Iran who is undermining the Petrodollar by selling its oil for gold. This allows Putin to be engaged in an economic war against the dollar and the globalists he hates at the Federal Reserve.
D. Syria is a military satellite of Russia as Assad continues to buy a high quantity of Russian military exports, which aids the Russian economy.
32. Also, who can forget this report in which it was detailed that the Chinese military is executing a military build up in Syria. All roads may lead to Rome and the all roads to war lead to Damascus. It is Biblical and it is almost upon us and as my confidential source has stated, the US will be fighting Russia AND China in Syria.
33. Speaking more generally about the new developments, Russia had adopted 300 new models of weaponry providing the armed forces with 18 new ICBMs , two submarine-based ballistic missiles. He added that the country had commissioned three new nuclear submarines and also increased the number of its high-precision long-range missiles. And let’s not forget about Russia’s hypersonic weapons which outclasses anything that either NATO or the United States possess.
34. The Bible predicts that Damascus, Syria will be destroyed in the last days before a terrible time of God’s judgment. This will precede the day that Jesus Christ returns to defeat Israel’s enemies.
Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
The destruction of Damascus is a prophecy that some mistakenly think that it stands alone in the Bible. However, it turns out that it is only the first in a sequence of events that are increasingly more serious with much more profound effects on the human race.
Ezekiel Chapter 38 tells us about a Turkish led invasion into Israel. Turkey is accompanied by Iran, Sudan, and Libya (Ezekiel 38:5).
Saudi Arabia is also mentioned in Ezekiel 38:13. Do you think it is a coincidence that all of these nations are fighting in Syria as I write these words?
Geographically, Turkey and Syria have a common border. Many Biblical scholars think that the stage has been set for the Ezekiel 38 battle of Gog and Magog.
Today Magog represents the “primary governor” of Turkey. I would call him the Prime Minister of Turkey. Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan is the modern day manifestation of Magog as predicted in Ezekiel 38. Some believe that Erdogen is also the fulfillment of the Assyrian in Isaiah 10.
Modern day World War III will end with the destruction of Damascus. The rogue Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan will then lead terrorists from Al-Qaeda and ISIS from Libya and also Hezbollah and Muslim Brotherhood jihadists from Iran and Sudan in an invasion into Israel.
This is where things get very serious as the bible identifies the leader of this invasion will be none other than the Antichrist.
My confidential sources are telling me that the coming war is a forgone conclusion. Tomorrow, I will detail what they say and unfortunately, it is not a lot different than what good old fashioned research presented in this article.
Originally Posted Here: