Beware, My Children, for the enemy seeks to sift you like wheat at this time. He will use the uncertainty in your world and economic changes, he will use old sins from your past to tempt you. He is always working to distract you – away from My Word, away from prayer, away from Me. You must be diligent at all times so he does not succeed at these things.
The enemy is trying to make you fall for he knows My Timing is set and time is running out to put things right. There is no more time for playing. Soon there will be no more time at all for the end quickly approaches.
All I have called you to do must be done on time and in order or your tasks, and your blessings for them, pass to another who is wiling to obey Me. The enemy desires you would not complete your call. He desires you would spend your time selfishly and foolishly. He desires you would waste it all on vanity, and have nothing to show for My Kingdom. He will succeed in leading many into wasteful pleasures of the flesh until it is too late for them to repent, until it is too late to store up treasures in heaven. My Children, do not be counted among those who waste what they are given so foolishly, for they will answer to Me.
I am placing a mighty sword in your hand and you shall fight for Me with it. Use it. Wield it with all your might and be not afraid of him for he cannot harm you at all but comes to test your faith in Me. Know what you believe and why you believe in Me, and walk in it.
NOTE: The way we fight for the Lord while we are on the Earth is we fight against sin. We fight against the evil we see in the world around us, and we fight against the sin we see in ourselves. When we walk in purity and holiness, we glorify Him. When we lay down our own desires and our low lives to answer His Calling and do His Work, we glorify Him. These things bring great reward, both on Earth and in Heaven.
1 Peter 5:8-10
- 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
- 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
- 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
- 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
- 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.
- 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
1 Corinthians 10:13
- 13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
- 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.