My People, the time is coming when those who belong to the Evil One will seek to cut you off from all that you need. The Evil One seeks to remove all that is of Me from the world you live in and he has already begun.
Prepare to be cut off from all you depend on, all you care about and all you need to survive, for this is his evil plan. All those who belong to him will help him carry out this plan and you will see clearly who they are.
I have told you in My Word that in this time those who do not receive a mark in their hand or forehead will not be able to buy or sell. Those without his mark will not be able to work or to eat if their dependence is on his system. I am training My People now to live by a different system – My System.
My Children cannot be cut off from My System because the enemy has no power over My System. The enemy cannot stop Me from providing for My Own.
Prepare to learn a new way to live, My Children, for now is the time of preparation for those who will live this way in these times.
Seek My Face and be found in My Word. Let My Word be found abiding in you so that you may learn My System. I will be your provider. Only those who submit and continually put Me first in all they do can walk in this way. Only those who obey all I say to do can walk in this way.
- 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
- 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
- 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
- 11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
- 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
- 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
- 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
- 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
- 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
- 16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
- 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?
- 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
- 22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
- 23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
- 24 Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
- 25 And which of you with taking thought can add to his stature one cubit?
- 26 If ye then be not able to do that thing which is least, why take ye thought for the rest?
- 27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
- 28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
- 29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
- 30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
- 31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.