My Children are not preparing for what is soon coming into their lives. They live in denial, thinking this is not the time of the end.
My Children, do not let the enemy deceive you into thinking there is no urgency to prepare yourselves now for you live in the time of My Great Wrath. (the time when His Wrath is getting ready to be released – God’s faithful people will I believe be taken out before His Wrath is poured out.)
I have accelerated time to bring about the end more quickly so I may bring all of My Children home to Me. You can see this is true, as you have observed the changes around you (accelerating). You have observed, too, strange happenings that tell you something is amiss in the order of things.
The sins of man have risen to be a great weight on the Earth and it will not much longer bear up under the weight of them. It will begin to creak and crack as it breaks apart. Know when you see this that the time is upon you.
NOTE: The Lord just gave us a word called Be Ready on 11/08/18. You can review it here:
- 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
- 16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
- 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
- 5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
- 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
- 5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
- 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
- 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
- 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.