I am bringing the prodigals into the fold now. Not much time is left in the Earth and you will now see Me do miraculous works in the lives of your children and your loved ones you have prayed continually for.
Do not despair if you see their circumstances fall, for those who are hard of heart will require more strenuous measures to come to Me, but fear not, My Children, for I have already made a plan for each one you have been interceding for.
Watch now as I save them. Though I may turn their lives upside down, they will become Mine and you will see them in Heaven.
- 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
- 10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
- 11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
- 12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
- 13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
- 14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
- 15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
- 16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
- 17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father’s have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
- 18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
- 19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
- 20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
- 21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
- 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
- 23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
- 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.