OCTOBER 24, 2017
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time
- 22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
- 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
The US presented North Korea with evidence of their secret uranium enrichment program in 2002. North Korea began extracting plutonium from their reactor for nuclear bombs in the early 1990s. North Korean Weapon’s of Mass Destruction outlines why we believe North Korea could have more than 100 nuclear warheads.
North Korea is the only country conducting nuclear tests. The United States last conducted a nuclear test in 1992.
The only ICBM used by the United States, the Minuteman 3, was produced in 1970 with 1960’s technology. These missiles are launched with software contained on the old, large, 8-inch floppy discs. North Korea’s missiles and nuclear warheads are designed with state of the art materials and computer components.
The nations have gathered round about you though they go unseen. They carry weapons of great indignation that bear your name. Ten nations have aligned with the evil one to plan your demise. Was it not written and shall it not come to pass?
Oh Babylon the great and lofty city so full of pride and innocent blood, I have set your enemies over you, round about you and they shall do my bidding for I have put it into their hearts to destroy this wicked nation. Your name will be spoken no more among the nations and your demise shall be seen by all.
Stand at the gates and proclaim, “they stand outside the city, they have prepared for war and none goes to battle.” Your walls have been brought down, you are defenseless yet you sit as a queen and think no harm will come to you. Put on sackcloth, sit in the ashes and mourn your death great harlot, for your time has come and your destruction comes in one hour.
Mourn you nations of the world as you see the smoke of her burning, the recompense of her filth and abominations before me. No nation shall help you up, no nation shall stretch out their hand to you. They shall tremble at my might and they shall know that I AM the Lord that judges her.”
Revelation 17, 18
Zephaniah 1:7-18, 2:1-3