When is it all going to come crashing down? Long predicts, “I think there is a scare coming this fall. That scare will allow central banks to start more quantitative easing and other programs. They will be guaranteeing the markets and guaranteeing assets because they can’t have this pension system collapse, and it’s all in the stock market. I think we are talking about the spring of next year.” (When it all totally implodes.)
Under the guise of medicine and health the medical vampires will extract your blood for purposes other than what they claim.
Show Times: 8PM ET / 7PM CT / 6PM MT / 5PM PT
Racing with My Shadow, True Testimony of Abuse and Deliverance w Karen Rogers
Join Johnny Baptist while he discusses the empirical events across the world leading up to World War III, the trickery and deceit of the New World Order, and the bizarre weirdness of the fallen angelic UFO phenomenon as we plunge head first into the forthcoming apocalypse and the Seven Seals of Revelation (chapter 6). From an awful and terrible abusive upbringing to becoming the first American Jockey, sister Karen Rogers will share her compelling testimony of being pulled from the darkness and into the arms of Jesus Christ our King.
God Bless You – See you there
There are sins you have refused to lay down for My Name’s sake, that you have refused to release. Why do you cling to what destroys you? Do you not know this is a gateway for the enemy into your life?
You cannot walk in willful sin and be protected in what is coming. I have given you all you need to walk in My Ways, why do you not avail yourself of it? Why do you love the pleasures of the flesh more than you love Me?
Great destruction is coming for those who refuse to obey Me.
NOTE: When the Lord spoke Why do you love the pleasures of the flesh more than you love Me, I saw a flash vision. In the vision, those who continue to sin willfully become infected. The sins appeared like big infected sores on their bodies and the enemy was putting his hand into the sores. I could see that he was given access through them – they were like gateways of some kind of demonic infection.
- 5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
- 6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
- 7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
- 8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
- 15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
- 16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
- 11 And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.
- 12 Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the Lord hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through?
- 13 And the Lord saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
- 17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
- 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.