Evacuations have taken place in an area of up to 12 km (7.4 miles) around the volcano. According to the ARISTOTLE emergency report, the increasing unrest does not necessarily mean that an eruption will take place, nor it can give precise indications on when/if this would happen. However, historical data shows that the eruptions of this volcano were of a big magnitude.
A new leader emerges soon who is not who he appears to be. He has been sent by the Evil One, and has come on to kill, steal and destroy. You will begin to hear about him in your news. Prepare, for his plans for you are very dark indeed.
You must understand, My people, that there is no place to hide from the coming destruction, except in Me. I alone can keep you alive amidst devastation and persecution. I alone can feed you in famine where no food abounds. I alone can hide you in the glory of My Presence, where no man can see you. I alone.
I will keep some of My people alive much longer than others, that they may witness of Me in the earth. These will be hunted and persecuted, but I will be with them. Their reward shall be very great in heaven, and they will see things no one else shall see. My angels shall travel with them. My warriors shall surround them. They will lead the last souls to be saved into My Kingdom.
Prepare, that you may be ready for what is about to transpire, for it is happening now. Decisions have been made behind the scenes and destruction is coming. The enemy’s plans are being released.
Remember, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.
- 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
- 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
- 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
- 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
- 20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
- 21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
- 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.
- 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
- 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.